Adaptive Manager Programme©* through Virtual Group Coaching
Adaptive Managers are those who have the courage and flexibility to engage with – and lead their teams through – the challenges and opportunities of constant change.
The Adaptive Manager Programme (AMP) is a virtual, four-session, group coaching programme for six participants. It focuses upon the fundamental elements of a coaching approach to leadership:
1. Purposeful conversations: A coaching model
2. Engaging with conflict and challenging conversations
3. Prioritisation: Self, Team, Organisation
4. Building Brand and Impact
AMP is the ideal professional development opportunity for the next generation of high potential Adaptive Managers and leaders who:
- Work in organisations that recognise that their culture, and reputation for attracting and retaining the best workforce, is reflected in how their staff are led
- Understand that a coaching approach is a core element of leadership
- Are open to participating in a group with other Adaptive Managers (who might be from their own or other organisations)
- Are seeking to: enhance the clarity of their purpose and communication; and affirm their confidence as values-led leaders
- Can afford 6½ hours to participate in a facilitated virtual group peer-coaching environment which is psychologically safe, challenging and confidential
- Are forward-looking, open to new ideas and to flexing their skills further in order to engage the best of themselves and their teams
For those Adaptive Managers and leaders who are seeking a more specific level of purpose, focus and reflection, individual meetings are also available. In addition, Sam provides Group Supervision for Internal Coaches.
* © Sam Farmer, Enhance Facilitation Limited, 7 July 2020.
Quality Relationships Meaningful Work Inner Harmony