On-Tap Coaching©1 is specifically designed for pro-active organisations wanting to offer brief and focused one-off coaching opportunities to their staff on site. It is a unique coaching approach to enhancing professionals’ abilities to engage effectively with the constant emotional and cognitive pressures of working in today’s high demand and high risk environments.
The On-Tap Coaching© model is informed by Sam Farmer’s professional background as a Coaching Psychologist and by his extensive experience in leadership coaching. It is also strongly influenced by his significant involvement as a psychosocial consultant and coach in the humanitarian field – where high risk and rapid, high stakes decisions are regular features of the working context.
Distinctive features of On-Tap Coaching©
- Open to all staff, at all levels2
- Coaching Psychologist on-site for four to eight hours
- Skilfully structured one-off, half-hour- to hour-long, individual coaching meetings
- Adaptive to a wide range and depth of Coachee needs and contexts
- Facilitated by a Coaching Psychologist skilled in traversing topics relating to:
o Communication & Diversity
o Balancing Stress & Stretch
- Balances responsiveness to immediacy with a focus on outcomes
- Coachee expected to have an idea of their coaching goal prior to On-Tap Coaching©
- Bespoke review & reporting arrangements (subject to Confidentiality limits)
Benefits of On-Tap Coaching©
- Contributes to your organisation’s culture and reputation for attracting and retaining the best workforce and investing in their wellbeing
- In-the-moment, highly context-relevant, learning
- Enhances staff ability to communicate effectively and engage with challenging conversations
- Reinforces confidence and better management of self-doubt
- Clearer purpose and messaging from leaders
- Enhanced resilience via better prioritisation and lifestyle- and stress-management
- Staff take greater responsibility for own learning and career development
- An excellent value, better-focused, alternative to related generic workshops
On-Tap Coaching© is very popular with both organisational sponsors and with employees. Call me to talk about how we can adapt the On-Tap Coaching© model to work with your organisation’s particular context and maximise coaching your staff in “real-time”.
1 © Copyright, Sam Farmer, Enhance Facilitation Limited. 11 December 2017
2 On-Tap Coaching© is costed according to the number of delivery hours, not the Coachees’ organisational levels. E.g., whilst the content may be different, the costs of an On-Tap Coaching© meeting for a first-jobber or a CEO are the same.
Quality Relationships Meaningful Work Inner Harmony